Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The Brooklyn Flea is Fast Approaching


I am really excited about the press I am hearing concerning the Brooklyn Flea... which will take place in my hood.... Fort Greene Brooklyn on April 6th. I am helping my friend Futopia Co. who has a booth. I will be selling some vintage and plaques. Here is some more info and their website.
www.brownstoner.com/brooklynflea/
I also linked them and Futopia
The last issue of New York magazine had an article about it.
It will be at Bishop Loughlin High School, corner of Lafayette Ave. and Vanderbilt and runs from
10 am - 5pm. So far they are saying it will be the biggest Flea Market in New York City.
I have been thinking of starting a street team for Etsy vendors who will be there. 
And another photo to add. Non-flea related but will be for purchase at the Flea and Etsy.

No comments: