Monday, March 2, 2009

Been A long time !


Some new changes to Undestination have occured of late. The Etsy store has now been revamped and new items are going to be added  several times of week. I have a new partner in my venture and hope that this means doubling our efforts to make this adventure into the world of vintage and rustic more lucritive.
We have one more month till the Brooklyn Flea season begins.... so far no too happy about the weather since right now it is snowing heavily in NYC. Will mother nature cooperate this flea season? We'll see. 
And on a sad note, my best friend and avatar, Dora the pitbull died suddenly last week at age 12 of a sudden heart attack. She was a great companion on my journeys around stoop sales and garage sales in Brooklyn. She waited patiently in the car, with the AC on of course, guarding my precious loot. Her reward was a trip to Prospect Park and a stuffed toy we would find at a sale.
I will miss her terribly.

No comments: